Encounter is a new venture for Harvest in 2013, it is an opportunity for the Church to come together on the 3rd Sunday evening of each month and through worship encounter the presence of God. As well as worshipping God together we will make space for prayer, ministry, hearing from God and soaking in His presence.
Next Encounter Evening is on Sunday 20th October, 6.30-8.00pm in Hillhouse Community Centre.
This is a whole Church event, so whether you come to Harvest on a regular basis or you are simply curious to see what God will do, feel free to come along and join us on the journey of seeking Gods presence through Worship and waiting.
- Monday Kids Monday Club @ 6.00pm - Udston Primary
- Prayer @ 6.30am & 12.30pm - church office
- Little hands @ 10am - Burnbank C.C.
- Catch Youth @ 7pm - St John's Primary School
- Young Adults Lifegroup @ 6pm - Mandy’s House